How to stop ps5 from overheating?
Over the last decade, the Sony PlayStation has become an entertainment hub for all households. The operating system has matured so much that it’s no longer just a device for kids, and even adults can use it to entertain themselves. Every time Sony releases a new iteration of Sony PlayStation, they make sure it is a generational leap in graphics and performance in general. PlayStation 4 has been around for a long time, and they just recently came out with PlayStation 5, which is the latest and greatest console on the market today.
Sony PlayStation 5 was released in November 2020, that was when Covid was taking a natural grip over the planet, and everything was being shut down or was on the verge of being shut down. So because of the pandemic, the supply chain got poorly affected, and Sony couldn’t produce as many PlayStation 5’s as they thought they could, which is why it is still not available in stores.
This time, Sony wanted to make another generational leap, so they equipped PlayStation 5 with the latest hardware and changed its design entirely, and made it more air efficient by its looks. The hardware inside PlayStation 5 generates a lot of heat which is why they went with this design, but users have reported Ps5 overheating and even shutting down because of it.
If you search for it online, you will find out that the overheating issue is not an isolated incident. Many users reported it, and that is a bit of a concern considering how expensive the console is. So I have created a neat little list for you guys. You can stop your PlayStation 5 from overheating if you follow these steps.
Steps to follow:
Heat is generally bad for all devices, and if you keep them cool, they will last longer. So I am listing a few tips you can follow to keep your PS5 cool as a cucumber.
Here are some tips you can follow:
- Give you PlayStation breathing space, meaning put it 4 inches away from the wall in an open space.
- Place it on a hard surface like wood, stone, or even marble to keep it cool, and make sure the vents are facing back if you place it vertically or horizontally.
- If you live in warm weather, make sure the AC is turned on and the room is excellent when you start using it.
- Do not place anything on top of the console like clothes, toys, etc. Ensure it is in an open space and the airflow is not hindered.
- Regularly clean the area around the console so that the dust won’t go in.
- Use a microfiber cloth to service your console, and make sure the console is turned off when servicing it.
- Please keep your pets away from the console as their fur can get inside and clog the fans, which will cause heating issues fast.
PlayStation 5 is a top-tier gaming console; it is powerful, but it is expensive, so when you get to own one, make sure you take care of it to provide you with entertainment for many years to come. If you know more about ps5 overheating issues you can visit newsdustbin.