If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think about your water heater until there’s a problem. And when that problem arises, it’s usually a big one! You may be wondering if it’s time to call a plumber to replace your old tank water heater with a new tankless model. Here are the top reasons why you should make the switch:
- Tankless water heaters have a longer lifespan than tank models. They can last up to 20 years with proper maintenance, while tank models typically only last about half that long. This means you won’t have to replace your unit as often, saving you money in the long run.
- Tankless water heaters provide an endless supply of hot water. This means you’ll never have to take a cold shower again!
- Tankless water heaters are more energy-efficient than traditional tank models. They heat water on demand, so you’re not paying to keep a tank of hot water heated 24/7. Tankless units can save you up to 34 percent on your energy bill, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Tankless water heaters are safer than tank models. They don’t store large amounts of water, so there’s no risk of a catastrophic leak or flood.
- Tankless units take up less space than their tank counterparts. This can be a big plus if you’re tight on space in your home or business.
- Tankless water heaters come with a variety of features that make them even more convenient and efficient. For example, many models come with built-in self-cleaning functions and digital temperature controls.
If you’re considering switching to a tankless water heater, there’s no time like the present! Contact your local plumbing professionals to get started. They will help you find the perfect tankless model for your home and budget, and even handle the installation for you. The pros will also conduct routine checkup and necessary tankless water heater repair to make sure your unit stays in top condition. What are you waiting for? Get in touch with a licensed plumber today!