Do you want to create metal in Little Alchemy? If yes, then you have come to the right place. We will show some golden tips and tricks to know how to make metal in Little Alchemy for free. Let’s find out how in details with easy steps by following our guide.
How To Make Metal in Little Alchemy?
In Little Alchemy game, you can use many different items to create new items. Here are five popular combinations of items for making metal.
Fire + Ore=Metal
When we put a piece of ore into a fire, it can burn and melt, and then we can extract the metal from it.
Heat and Ore=Metal
It’s just like the first hint, except that you’re sure fire isn’t the only way to produce heat.
Fire + Stone=Metal
You can extract metal from stone by heating the stone because they are made of the same material.
Heat and Stone=Metal
In order to get the same effect that you got in Cheat 3, just replace fire with the amount of heat you need.
Ore and Tool=Metal
You can extract metals from ore by using different tools. The method has been around for a long time, since the emergence of civilization.
What We Can Make From Metal In Little Alchemy?
Now, you’ve learned all the combinations that we can use to make metal in Little Alchemy. Let’s try mixing some other elements to make other metals or minerals. You’ll see that it’s not always possible to combine items chemically.
- air helps to make rust
- bird helps to make airplane
- blade helps to make sword
- bullet helps to make gun
- carbon dioxide helps to make fire extinguisher
- cheese helps to make mousetrap
- coal helps to make steel
- cold helps to make fridge
- diamond helps to make ring
- electricity helps to make wire
- energy helps to make electricity
- explosion helps to make grenade
- glass helps to make glasses + mirror
- gold helps to make safe
- gunpowder helps to make bullet
- hay helps to make needle
- horse helps to make horseshoe
- human helps to make tool
- ice helps to make fridge
- life helps to make robot
- light bulb helps to make lamp
- monarch helps to make crown
- money helps to make safe
- oxygen helps to make rust
- rainbow helps to make gold
- river helps to make bridge
- rope helps to make chain
- steam engine helps to make train
- steam helps to make boiler
- stone helps to make blade
- Sun helps to make gold
- thread helps to make needle
- tool helps to make armor
- wheel helps to make car
- witch helps to make cauldron
- wood helps to make hammer
Walkthrough for metal in Little Alchemy
- earth + fire = lava
- air + lava = stone
- fire + stone = metal
There are a few methods to create metal in Little Alchemy. By using the combinations of elements shown, you can create this essential resource and use it in your own creations. With a little experimentation, you’ll be able to make all sorts of things using metal!